Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's Not What You Don't Know

Hey;

As I was driving in "Automobile University" (Coined by Zig Ziglar) today I was

listening to a fascinating lady. Her name is Artemis and she teaches the business

of network marketing. The name of the series is "Educating Your Expectations".

I've listened to the 8 disc set a number of times and recommend it to anyone in any

phase of growth in any business. Her concepts are timeless.


This is about one specific statement she made which I replayed several times.


"It's not what you don't know that holds you back; it's what you think you know
that isn't so."

Maybe it's just me but that really hit home. The more successful I become I think I really

know more than I actually do know. Consequently I don't try to correct my own

thinking to replace it with better ideas. This brings me to another thought I heard

recently, regretfully I don't remember who to credit.


"Think about this; It is your BEST thinking that has got you where you are today.
Whatever you've accomplished to this point in your life, it is a product of your
very, very, very BEST thinking."


So for those of us who want to move forward to improve ourselves, our finances, our

communities and our environments,


WE HAVE WORK TO DO

CW

No comments: