Sunday, September 27, 2009

Five days To Motivation

MOTIVATION, THE HEART OF SELF IMPROVEMENT
day 2
F – Family and Friends – are life’s greatest ‘F’ treasures. Don’t loose sight of them.
G – Give more than what is enough. Where does motivation and self improvement take place at work? At home? At school? When you exert extra effort in doing things.
H – Hang on to your dreams. They may dangle in there for a moment, but these little stars will be your driving force.
I – Ignore those who try to destroy you. Don’t let other people to get the best of you. Stay out of toxic people – the kind of friends who hates to hear about your success.
J – Just be yourself. The key to success is to be yourself. And the key to failure is to try to please everyone.
CW

1 comment:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

HI CW .. I love your comment about the little stars dangling in front of my face ..hang on to your dreams .. that's what I 'saw' and still now as I type this can see .. my dreams will forever be there as stars ..

Thanks - Hilary: Be Positive Be Happy