Friday, February 12, 2010

A reason to create your own Alphabet Soup

Alphabet Souper bowl Presentations

As I stated in the preface to the Alphabet Soup messages; It's no surprise that many blogs and articles written today have a motivating and/or uplifting theme. Many authors of said messages speak in front of groups of all sorts and many have concerns that they don't have a consistent core message that they can fall back on when put into an ad lib situation where they are asked to present without much notice.
Alphabet Soup presentations are the answer. What exactly is an Alphabet Soup Presentation?


C hange
U rgency
R esilient
T enacity
I rresistable
S incerity

W hy
E ffort
A ction
V ision
E nthusiasm
R evise

As you can obviously see, my presentation is my name. When given any opportunity to make a presentation it's simple to recall. It becomes an anchor, a confident place to begin at any time. I can do a short message, CURT or WEAVE; a medium length CURTIS or WEAVER; or I can mix and match. The bottom line though is I always have topics handy to speak about. And as you add to your alphabet, in time you'll have a minimum of twenty six topics on the tip of your tongue.

A, B, C , D, E, F, G.................................

CW

1 comment:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Great Idea Curtis .. it would certainly make it easier to follow and not lose track of ones ideas .. I really like ..

mine is somewhat longer .. but more opportunity if I take the positive approach!!

I shall take that idea forward .. thanks - Hilary