Sunday, October 18, 2009

"Do it today, so you'll have it tomorrow." part 1

"Do it today, so you'll have it tomorrow." (1)
"If you do the things today that others won’t do, you’ll have the
things tomorrow that others won’t have."
February 16. 2009, what do you have planned for today?
Are your actions through out this day going to take you closer to your dreams and goals or will you settle for the status quo?
We, the human species, are the only creations that have a choice to grow, to stagnate or even to die if we so choose. We're also the only species that doesn't always grow to our full potential. How tall will a tree grow? As tall as it can, it doesn't have a choice. In the winter the goose will fly south. Because if you're a goose that's what you do. You or I can decide to go south if we choose. We may choose to stay where we are or go in any direction we desire.
I've observed, however, the longer we are a certain way the more difficult it is for us to change. It stuns me that the last time I blogged was ten weeks ago. The title of said blog was "For things To Change First I Must Change." I made a decision to create a blog to help me in my own journey to change. I've made a successful living influencing people to purchase whatever it is I am selling. I'm in the midst of changing myself into a person who influences individuals to find inside themselves someone they're very proud to display to the world. I believe our, human beings, inherent problem is we become comfortable with whatever our individual situation becomes.
Reference a recent e-mail to my friends;
Danger, Danger, Danger Will Robinson!!!!!

If you know where that came from, not only are you of a
CERTAIN age but you watched some pretty corny stuff.

Our Danger ZONE.....as many of us have come to realize is our COMFORT.

For things to change..............first I must change.
Change is HARD!
CW
Part Two Tomorrow


1 comment:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi CW .. "Do it today - so you'll have it tomorrow" - what a good maxim to follow.

A different variation ... on doing what you can do today: meaning you won't have to do it tomorrow & will free that day & each subsequent day up.

Thanks for pointing that out - Do it Today ..

Hilary: Be Positive Be Happy