Monday, January 25, 2010

"What's Missing?"

"What's Missing?"
Hey;

I was just on hold on the telephone and they had a country music station on for hold music.

I'm really not a country music kind of guy, but country get's down to the real things in life except I don't have a pick-up truck or a dog, I digress.


The song "Live like you were dying" played; as I listened to the words I got a bit choked up because I realized for the past three years I have lived like there may be no tomorrow.


What's missing in your life today?

Click on the below. The song and the words at the same time. Listen once and then listen a second time and click on the pause button every time a phrase touches your heart, and a few will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EbmIeck9uc

Tomorrow isn't promised to you or me. Who do you need to call? Who do you need to say I Love you to? Who's day would brighten 1000 times if you walked through their door?



In His Power and Grace;
"CW"

No comments: